Board index Astral Projection And Metaphysics Astral Projection

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Out of Body Experiences, Near Death Experiences

Having a lot of trouble astral projecting.. Please help :(

Postby Groundsound » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Hello forum!

My name is Jonah and I'm very interested in astral projection, I have been for some time. I practice meditation usually twice a day and I practice astral projection at night and early in the morning (around 6 am). I have NEVER had any sort of OBE, never had a lucid dream, or anything.

Last night when I was trying astral projection I was concentrating on my breathing trying to go deeper into relaxation, and I felt like my mind or my head was not a part of my body anymore like it was drifting off. I don't know if this is supposed to happen or what. But thing is I have trouble falling asleep which I think may be a problem when tryin to project because you have to be on the line between sleeping and awake (right?) and I can't get to that point unless I take melatonin and am laying on my side. I figured I had to be laying on my back to project so that's how I've been doing it.

I've also been visualizing moving my toes and hands without physically moving them, but I don't think I'm supposed to do that until I feel the "vibrations" that I always hear about. I've never felt these vibrations and apparently it's the most important part. I'm just concerned that my trouble falling asleep is going to hinder me from having an astral experience. Also when I am practicing projection I have slow zen garden meditation music on and a candle. If I'm doing something wrong please let me know, any insight would be helpful. I want to have an OBE so incredibly much.

Thanks,

Jonah
Groundsound
Astral Junior Member

Re: Having a lot of trouble astral projecting.. Please help

Postby JodieM » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:57 pm

Hi Jonah, I have previously had a lot of trouble with astral projection as I find it hard to focus and like you have a problem with my sleep, however i found a mind machine on http://meditationsuk.com/psychic/astral-projection.htm which has helped me a lot with these issues, since i started using it I have had several outer body experiences, it is really incredible and worthwhile once you achieve it, the mind machine really helped me so maybe it could help you as i too previously had trouble with my sleep and i think this is what prevented me from having an astral experience
JodieM
Astral Junior Member

Return to Astral Projection