Board index Astral Projection And Metaphysics Astral Projection

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Out of Body Experiences, Near Death Experiences

Go Into Another Person's Body...

Postby ansub » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:45 pm

Hey,

I'm a new forum member.

Anyways, I have been studying AP and one thing I heard from other forums is about the ability to go into another person's body in Astral Travel. And KEEP that body forever.

Now before any of you say it's impossible.

Let me explain why I think it may be possible.

First, in AP, body leaves the soul. AP is real! You can see things in real time, it's isn't fiction.

Now, when people dream or are sleeping- their soul leaves their body.

So in theory you could go over to someone who is sleeping and then go inside their body instead of yours and have it as your own.

Some of you maybe saying "That isn't possible, their is a silver cord".... To be honest, I think the "silver cord"... is just made up from people's own minds and religious beliefs. It is all mind created and can be moved away.

Another argument could be "People from all cultures and religions see it".... Another rebuttal to that is that, it is simply a security from the subconscious mind that your body won't go anywhere. It could also be from other people hearing from others that when they project they see the silver cord and then they get their mind influenced and begin to see it sometimes.

Also, another argument people have is that- "It isn't possible. people have a protection against other spirits and souls entering their body"...

Well guess what? I read a book that said a woman once found a demon in her body.. She said to it "To get out".. It said "No"... Then she furiously said "GET THE OUT!!" and it quickly left.

The book than said that everyone has a "claim" on their own body.

I don't know, but in my opinion if some spirit wanted to have a body really badly, it would have problem to scream back and tell them "It's mine now!!!! SO SCRAM!" .... And keep on staying their till the person gives up and decides to surrender.

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay Here's Some Research I've Done on This.

1) First Theory. One person said, that both people most have consent. He also said that it's possible for it to be automatically reversed because of the subconscious mind being able to detect that you are in the wrong body. Solution to this? Very easy. Influence your subconscious mind that this is your correct body, it is your original body. Simple affirmation 3-5 times daily with strong belief and faith for 1 year can do the simple trick to this. Don't know if their making it up?

2) Second theory, One person said that it can be done without any consent. All you have to do is wait for the person to sleep. Go over and get inside their body. Don't know if their making it up?

3) Third theory, A Vodoo witch, once switched a girl and boys body. I read this from forum member "darkbreed".

4) Fourth Theory, Someone on another forum said they waked up and were in another girl's body. They were scared and completely freaked out. They didn't want to "publicly release" it. They said it was a similar method like astral projection. Don't know if their making it up?

5) Fifth Theory, Some other guy in another forum said that you can do it. All you have to do is be able get the silver cord and quickly switch them and then go inside. Some of you may argue that it isn't possible because the silver can't be severed or taken out. I have heard of one account of the person being able to do it. But another argument is that the cord was replaced by another object which the person had said. But then again, a silver cord etc... can all be a comfort created from the subconscious mind.

6) Sixth Theory, Another person who has posted this on many many forums said it is possible with astral projection. But then again, they could be full of bs.

7) Seventh Theory, one forum member from another forums said he went into Astral Travel and possessed another person's body their and it was in another planet.

8) The Last Theory, I have heard someone say that in the book called "Chaos Magic by Peter Null" , there is chapter talking about going back in someone else's body through Astral Projection.
________________________________________________________________________________

Now their are many people who say "This isn't possible in astral travel... You can move things physically, You can't this" - blah blah blah. I have heard of people doing one thing and then other's saying it's impossible.

My opinion is that you are your only limitation. If you believe it can be done TRULY... I think it is possible.

[center]Problems Arising[/center]

One problem is that, let's say if you do this without consent... What will happen to our own body? Who will have it?- Will it die? If it dies, will YOU die?

[center]Why I want to do this? [/center]

To gain an experience outside my own shoes and see how family life is between another person. I want to see how another person's lifestyle is and how it will affect me. I want to see if others will treat my different, same and how will my view of life change. Also, I want this to be permanent!

Please Leave Your Comments and Give Your Opinion on This Subject. Give some stories, some ideas, and what you know.
ansub
Astral Junior Member

Re: Go Into Another Person's Body...

Postby Carl » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:32 pm

Personally I have always considered the whole switching bodies etc a myth like the possibility of being attacked by something in the Astral.
Though I will admit I have heard about the theory that someone can allow access by providing the 'key' to their body to allow the other person usage of it.
When reading through your post I instantly provided myself and answer to why I do NOT believe it possible and I have derived this from a book I have read, Astral Dynamics.
Within Astral Dynamics, Robert Bruce explains the various states of mind (etheric, dream, real-time, astral) and there is constantly a 'copy' of these minds running. When we switch to the other and replace the 'copy' a 'copy' replaces the state we were in previously. This is why when we project each night we can lose the memories because we haven't switched properly etc (I won't explain it all because am probably not explaining it correctly but hey!).
Needless to say if we have these 'copies' within our different states how is it even possible for someone to move in on top of that without our say?
This leads me to believe that at a high level it could be possible if you had the entire knowledge of how the Astral, how our minds switch, how we're connected to our bodies etc but without that I wouldn't count on it personally.
Carl
Astral Senior Member

Postby ansub » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:43 pm

Hey,

You answered very good.

Someone told me something about being different states in astral projection.

There is one state where you are completely out of your body and their is no mind in your body. The person that told me this said it is very difficult to achieve and also pretty dangerous because if someone by chance touches you, what happens is that some of your energy will be transferred and you will die.

But then again, it is possible to rip out someone's mental state in AP and then go in their body...lol or am I pulling your leg?

My motto is that unless you don't try, you will never know. I'm going to try it anyhow.

Something EXTREMELY Interesting

Okay I did some more research and found out something called "trong-jug yoga"

Basically, people in history were able to transfer their whole souls into another person and even a dead person.
The knowledge is hidden and is hard to find out how to do it.

It is also extremely dangerous. Very dangerous because in the process, I heard, if you do something wrong, you can die.

But I have a an idea! What's the idea? You can go in Astral Travel and then go back in history to find out the knowledge needed to do trong jug...

But again, I have heard of other methods. Such as Vodoo.

But here's my plan

1) Go into AP, See if you can switch bodies. If it fails after several tries. Follow step 2.
2) Go into AP, find out how to do Trong-Jung. Do Trong-Jung. If failed. Follow step 3.
3) Do Vodoo. Find knowledge of this in AP. If failed, do step 4.
4) Do Shaman Magick.

Final Thoughts: I think anything is possible. But you have to try! If you don't try you will get nowhere. You have to start somewhere.

PS. I almost got into AP last night. It was only my 2nd try and it was via binaural beats.
ansub
Astral Junior Member

Postby Ildi » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:48 pm

Hello Ansub, welcome to the forum! :wavey:

I have no experience with body-switching, only beliefs. I don't believe one can take over another person's body, but one can share it temporarily, with the other's consent. The consent is of course subconscious. Here is an example:
While dreaming we participate in all kinds of adventures, we interact with others, etc. Our experiences in the "dream world" are as valid as in the waking one. So what we are actually doing is that when we sleep our consciousness leaves our body and tunes into another aspects of ourselves, the people we are in our dreams. And then our consciousness withdraws and slips back into our awake self again.
Hmmm. I said that I have no experience with with body switching, but if I believe my own theory then I actually do it every night. Hmmm... something to ponder. :stroke:
Thanks for the thought Ansub. I never considered this particular subject this way before.
Ildi
Mod

Postby Revenant » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:51 pm

PS. I almost got into AP last night. It was only my 2nd try and it was via binaural beats.

We have some Mp3's(binaural beats, brainwave mindvoyages, etc.) and many e-books you might be able to use/read in our member section:
for-members-eyes-only-f46.html
Revenant
Site Admin

Postby ansub » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:03 pm

Hey, thanks!

Everyone is friendly here.

Anyways, I will continue on researching this subject because I believe it is possible.

Thanks for members section!
ansub
Astral Junior Member

Postby Carl » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:15 am

I really like your enthusiasm with regards to the topic and would love for you too keep us updated with how this all goes since I'm interested to see whether this is all possible.

Look forward to hearing more :D
Carl
Astral Senior Member

Postby ansub » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:58 pm

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... pic=133042

http://mindsvision.blogspot.com/2007/01 ... verse.html

If click both of those links, you will see someone talk about being able to do that in astral projection. They could be full of lies for all I know though.

Also someone in quantum physics talked about it. Chaos Magic by Peter J. Caroll talks about it.

Anyways, I will let you know how it goes in my new body... :banana3:
ansub
Astral Junior Member

Postby Carl » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:42 pm

As long as you stay away from my body, I've grown rather fond of it and I'd wouldn't be impressed if I'm suddenly kicked out haha!

Good luck buddy!
Carl
Astral Senior Member

Postby no-one » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:11 pm

2) Second theory, One person said that it can be done without any consent. All you have to do is wait for the person to sleep. Go over and get inside their body. Don't know if their making it up?

Our higher selfs (souls, higher consciousness, actual selves or call it what you like) never sleeps, doesn't need sleep or rest.
It "is" our being, our energy, the "I am" of who we are. No one, other energy, soul or consciousness can enter anothers vessel without consent. We can "share" energy, join together, use it, barrow some, and even steel it (some poor sap who allows it to be taken...but, even on some level knows it is happening)

That is not to say that one cannot be influenced by another. I believe we are influenced in the physical as well as in the astral. But, we are still "aware" on a higher level of what is happening.

Even someone that appears to not be aware of anything, has a higher consciousness that has all the answers for them and guides them...

Just my beliefs and or inner knowing...which are still just my beliefs (lol)

Welcome to the forum...we like peeps that make us think, and that you have!
no-one
Astral Old Timer

Next

Return to Astral Projection